Monday, May 13, 2013

Quick recap

So here is a bit of what I have been doing instead of blogging. My hubs is back to work after his accident back in August. We are happy he is back but he is away four days a week sometimes five not very happy on that side. While he is away I usually stay home and a bunch of ideas cross my mind but don't manage to do or finish them. Last week I finished painting out kitchen cabinets I have one left that's our pantry door. I have a few other things that I have been starting to do like baby girl headbands that hopefully will open more doors on my photography carrier. I've been dreaming of a baby nursery but not yet , we wanna be healthier until then no baby planning. I have about 20-30 lbs to loose still it's harder and harder every day .  Any advise on healthy eating and all that good stuff is welcomed . Hopefully I get my head on straight and start blogging better, if there is any readers out ere that blog feel free to give me advise on design, wording, etc. hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Happy Monday y'all . 

Thanks a bunch
XOXO small world and a love blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment