Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 2013

  I received happy mail today, got my third box of birchbox. Honestly this months box had to be the best, so many cute and fun stuff. I'm going to explain every item I received and later I will post a review.
 This little cute red bottle is a leave in conditioner. I have never been a fan of leave on conditioner but, I might just give this a try. It smells so so good, it is packed with awesome things for your hair. My number one thing that I loved about this it that it says uv protector, non-greasy & for all hair types. This had me at non-greasy!!!


 The amika products. Obliphica nourishing mask and obliphica hair treatment. The nourishing mask deeply conditions and repairs hair with sea buckthorn berry (obliphica) again for all hair types!! The hair treatment is an anti frizz, shine and nourishment, I love this I have the frizziest hair ever.


 This little bottle might be my favorite allready. It's a daily correct SPF 35 cc cream. There is not much to say best things do come in small packages.

 This I love as well, waterproof makeup remover. It is paraben-free, so I'm really excited to use them.




So that is all for my May 2013 birchbox.

 

Oops I forgot this super yummy smelling toothpaste. It's classic strong mint interesting, but how many fun stuff did I get.


Thanks for reading. Happy Wednesday

XOXO small world and a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment