Monday, November 25, 2013

Getting cozy!

Happy monday friends! 
  We are so excited about thanksgiving in our family! It is just around the corner now so exciting. Everyone gets together and chats in the morning and afternoon at my in laws and then we go have dinner at my parents! I am so blessed and thankful for the family we have! Cant wait to have children to spred the joy! Do you guys go black friday shopping or just wait until cyber monday? Last year me and my husband did cyber monday and it was such a great experiense! This year i might try black friday!

 Any advise?

We had about 4-5 inches of snow this weekend! So we stayed home snuggled up our puppies & had warm food! I also brought out the christmas decor, a little early i know but i had to! Our tree is so small but so loved! Every morning i turn the lights on and drink my coffe or tea by it! Makes my heart happy!
Now our home is in christmas spirit with thanksgiving decor still around!! I hope everyone has a safe and blessed thanksgiving! 


Gobble Gobble 
Small world and a love blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment