Friday, July 12, 2013

June Birchbox

I recently got the June birchbox, let me tell ya it was the best indeed!! Everything about what was in this little box was just perfect! I haven't been completely satisfied but this month was the best. I had already unsubscribe from it, i knew i had one box left and for my luck it was the best one, i am sure if i will subscribe to it again later! So here you go, get a look at what i got this month!! 



 This box was full of goodies, absolutely my favorite box!! 
This little perfume smells Devine I love it. Couture la la by juicy couture!

This is my favorite I will probably purchase more of this item. This liquid eyeliner is the best!! Thin point perfect, love it I was so excited for this!!

 Perfect little files to fit in your everyday 
bag!,,

Smells so good, this is a exfoliate with natural sugar! Super excited to use!

 This is mod in manhattan by color club, cute but not my style. Maybe for a French tip. 





 This jelly soft curls gel, i was so excited about this!! Im saving it for a special date night!! 

 Some post cards, that are really cute but don't have use for them! Maybe some day right!!! 

Happy day friends!!

 XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment