Friday, April 5, 2013

Double Soft

Hope you guys had a great week. Well here is my top most madest annoying thing i did.
So i went to go buy some shampoo it was a regular ordinary day. We got to the store picked up some not needed items like always.







So I'm really Obsessed with this coconut shampoo and conditioner so i picked some up. Came home put them away in the bathroom, Later on i was going to shower so i was going to use my new shampoo right well.................





 i got the beautiful news that i picked up TWO i repeat TWO CONDITIONERS (grrr) i was so upset. This has happened to me before i just have to look before i even leave the store. I remember picking them out and leaving one back because it was smashed i be that was a shampoo bottle, Never judge by it's looks hopefully i remember to look next time i pick some up ! Has this happend to anyone or am i alone on this ??



Have a great weekend!!

XO XO - Small World And A Love Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment