Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday already!

Hello there friends! 
Happy Monday!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend! For us this weekend was a cold one, we had out first frost and snow actually covered some ground! Yesterday we had our last cookout for the year, even though my hubby and parents want to have one more for my birthday that's in November! Im thinking some warm delicious dinner inside will be great, but convincing them is another story!! 

  Have you ever been so worried about something that you start dreaming about it for days? Well i've been having to much in my plate lately and it's been bugging me so much i just dream about it and i hate the results! Anyway...
 Does anyone own a Ninja blender? If you do, do you like it? Im thinking about getting one but I'm not 100% sure yet! 

Happy Monday! 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment